October 4, 2013
Orientation to Transportation Related Centers/Institutes at UC Davis
Friday, 1:40 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
1605 Tilia, Room 1103, West Village
Purpose: To have a representative from each center/institute give a five-minute presentation about their program thus providing an opportunity to orient the students to the many transportation-related activities at UC Davis.
- National Center for Sustainable Transportation – Dan Sperling
- UC Pavement Research Center – Rongzong Wu
- Energy Efficiency Center (EEC) – Anna Smidebush
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Research Center (PHEV) – Tobias Barr
- Sustainable Transportation Energy Pathways (NextSTEPS) – Paul Gruber
- Information Center for the Environment (ICE) and Urban Land Use and Transportation Center (ULTRANS) – Caroline Rodier
- China Center for Energy and Transportation (C-CET) – Yunshi Wang