ITS-Davis hosts weekly seminars during the academic year. We welcome your attendance on campus or via webcast. All talks are on Fridays at 1:40 p.m. in 1605 Tilia, Room 1103, West Village, and no reservations are needed.
Please join our mailing list to receive seminar announcements from ITS-Davis.
Directions to West Village:
View Map to 1605 Tilia Street, Davis, Calif. 95616 in a larger map
Directions to our offices
Transportation and Energy Research Programs
1605 Tilia Street
Davis, Calif. 95616
From I-80 East or West
- Take Exit 70 for Highway 113 North toward Woodland.
- Take Exit 27 for Hutchison Drive.
- Turn left (west) onto Hutchison Drive.
- At the first traffic circle, turn right (north), following the sign pointing to the right for Hutchison Drive.
- At the second traffic circle, go straight, and continue north toward the buildings and construction activity. You will be on Sage Street.
- At the T intersection, turn right onto Tilia Street.
- The Main Office Lobby is located on the 1st Floor, 1605 Tilia Street, at the northeast corner of Tilia Street and North Sage Street (across from the grassy area and on your left).
- There are parking lots and street parking nearby. If you are visiting for less than two hours, please park in a two-hour spot or an unmarked/unrestricted spot. If your visit will be longer than two hours, please park in a “West Village Staff” parking spot and then come in to our office for a parking permit to put on your dashboard.
Parking and Alternative Travel
- Parking in UC Davis West Village for seminars is limited to two-hour spaces on the street. Please do not park in any of the parking lots.
- Plenty of bicycle parking is available.
- The Unitrans V Line serves West Village from the campus Silo Terminal.